Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Mmmmm, television

I don't have a TV, which doesn't prevent me getting addicted to shows. For a while it was Battlestar Galactica, now it's Veronica Mars. I'm extremely late to both of those parties, but when you're getting your addictions through WOM, there's a delay. Now I'm spending stupid amounts of money downloading third season VMars to catch up. I'm over BG; having Starbuck fly into the vortex was a little shark-jumpy for my taste. I want Adama and the President to get it on, though. EJO is just....umfh. That's not a clever acronym, it's the sound of deep sex appeal.
Kperl, my sweetie, has now afflicted me with Family Guy. Damn him.

3 comments:

sze said...

i love the family guy. when i turn lili around, her head is somewhat football shaped like everyone's favorite snarky english baby. this makes me very happy (the slight football stewie shape).

jozzard said...

Lili/Stewie. Doesn't it make you look at babies entirely differently?

Alexandra Marshall said...

yes, i felt the same way upon watching that vortex flight. writers are running out of ideas. this always happens when you do a character-based drama in a hermetic setting. only so many people can sleep with each other before it loses its interest. i would add, "kind of like life" as a kicker, but we all know that's b.s.